Thursday, April 2, 2009

With fire in our eyes

With fire in our eyes Yesterday slept 16 hours straight -.-
Ohyeah,I'm still pissed over that unwanted quarrel
happened yesterday .
Lianwei,
If you seriously cannot tolerate minor jokes ,
why would you even started it first ?
During chinese class when you started to joke
at me , of course I joked back at you .

But when we returned back to maths class
you instantly slapped me and took a chair and shoved it ,
giving an excuse "why you called me a dog?"
while I slapped you hard till your spectacles fall off ,
and beamed "Please,you're the one who started it first "
Isn't this whole damn thing ..... lame?

And when you couldn't bear the grudge yesterday
you went around spreading negative remarks about me,
resulting in a slander .
Not as if you have some position to criticise people
or doesn't have an attitude that makes people goes "fuckyou !" ,
it's just people closed one eye anyway -.-

If you thinks that jokes like this seems like an insult to you ,
why would you ever started the whole damn thing first ?
I'm not here to sink myself into rage
but feeling silly typing out my enragement above -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment